This is what it looked like prior to the invasion of the FROGS!!!
The gate does not meet with the section on the right.
I could not figure out why and put this project away to work on another (next blog with show what I worked on)
When I got the piece back out, I discovered that on the far right the two "swirly design do NOT line up"...and it t is NOT an issue of a counting error made by me. The chart is INCORRECT. It is quite irritating too! In the top chart it shows one extra symbol for white at the end of the next to bottom row on right than in the bottom pic near the words "Band 2". Definitely a lesson learned here on comparing the previous to current chart!!!
The entire right side under the top circle is ONE space off!!! I had decided to only rip out the swirly part, mermaid and the specialty stitches on the end of gate and add a column of stitched to make the gate match. This WAS a good idea until now when I notice the right corners being off is noticeable! So now I am going to have to rip out the whole right side and restitch it.
"Castles in the Air" SAL by Papillon Creations
28 ct Ivory Monoco Linen
DMC, Delica Glass Beads
To the other SAL members, I reread the instructions and discovered that part 23 is NOT interchangeably in the Floral and Fantasy versions so my design idea of using the Floral (triangle one) has been eliminated! I am going to use two Florals "vignettes"..stay tuned for updates as they are stitched...which will for MONTHS from now for sure with the redoing process!