Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Exchange and WIPs





ILCS Carrie's Threads Exchange
From Mary B. in Sycamore, IL
Thank you so much Mary!!


Colors are: Autumn, Antique Gold, Lumiere de Cheryl, Violet, Surprise, Epiphany, Ocean Blue, Polar Bear, Navy Blues, Cherry, Foxfire, and Harvest Brew. I also received this nifty zip up bag to store them in. Now to find something to stitch with them!!!!



"Castles in the Air" SAL by Papillon Creations
28 ct Ivory Monoco Linen
DMC, Bead Tresures Glass Beads
This is the progress on Part 4 about half way done. I have made a little more progress since this pic (I just noticed). I have finished the right side and completed the green on the left.



"A Christmas Song" Ornament by Full Circle Designs-Lynda Watkins
Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments 2008
Stitched on 18 count Cream DMC Aida
with DMC Floss
I just had to start a new project....if we counted I may have the most started. I just do not show everythign I start lol




4 comments:

Nancy M said...

Nice progress on Castle! I don't have very much of part 1 done and ran into a floss issue! Can't seem to pick it up again.

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely finish and great progress on Castles! Love the new threads, too.

Kathy said...

Oh my, Castles is looking gorgeous. I love the colors.

And your little ornament is adorable.

Sandra said...

CIA SAL is coming along beautiful! makes me want to start mine.